Wisconsin real estate licenses will expire on December 14, 2022. In order to keep your license active and practice real estate in Wisconsin, you must take continuing education (CE) with an approved Wisconsin real estate education provider and renew your license with the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS). The CE and the license renewal both must be completed by December 14. The portal to renew licenses will open in late October. Due to delays with processing, we STRONGLY recommend completing continuing education courses early and submitting them for renewal as soon as possible.
1) Complete the required 18 hours of CE for the 2021-22 biennium. The list of required courses and other FAQs are available at www.wra.org/CEFAQ.
2) Gather your CE course completion certificates. If you have satisfied the following 2021-22 CE requirements, you can access them by logging onto the WRA’s site at https://www.wra.org/education/ and clicking “Login” in the upper right corner.
Note: If you completed CE through another education provider, WRA records will not reflect those courses.
- October 10-13 | CI 104 – Investment Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate (CARW Member code “CARW160”) – CEUs
- November 7-8 | Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate (CARW Member Discount “CARW250”) – 6 CEUs
- CE On-Demand
3) Once the renewal portal opens in October. The renewal will require a PIN set up on DSPS at https://online.drl.wi.gov/UserLogin.aspx
If you do not know your PIN, you may request it.
If the licensee fails to renew before December 14, 2022, they may incur a fee that would be paid to the Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS).
For questions about renewal, please contact the WRA at 1-800-279-1972 or [email protected]
Please note: REALTOR® membership dues for 2023 are due by December 1st. Fees will be incurred after December 15th.
For questions about membership status, dues payments, or receipts please contact Alexis Strode.