The Commercial Association of REALTORS®Wisconsin (CARW) works to advance the interests of individual practitioners and the industry through education, professional development, public affairs & advocacy, professional standards & ethics and business networking. CARW supports more than 875 commercial real estate professionals in 500 companies in Wisconsin and the region. Members represent more than 36.5 M sf of commercial real estate available for sale and nearly 63 M sf available for lease.
Each division of the CARW network offers the association a unique perspective on the development and needs of commercial real estate. Our membership categories at divided into two main categories: real estate licensee membership & non-licensee membership.
Real Estate Licensee Membership
There are three real estate licensee membership types, these memberships are reserved for WI real estate licensees (salesperson & broker) -
- REALTOR - (CARW, WRA, and NAR Membership)\
- Dual Membership - holds a valid Wisconsin Real Estate License and is a member in good standing with another REALTOR board organization
- Local Exchange Membership - real estate practitioners that participate in CARW membership focused on access to CARW Data.
Non Licensee /Affiliate Membership
- Local Affiliate Membership - one affiliate membership
- Corporate Affiliate Membership - three or more affiliate memberships
- Local Economic Development member - reserved for government officials, BIDs, and Economic
- Development Corps.
- Student membership - includes local benefits for undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in a WI college. (Highly recommended for interns) More information HERE