The Commercial Association of REALTORS®Wisconsin (CARW) works to advance the interests of individual practitioners and the industry through education, professional development, public affairs & advocacy, professional standards & ethics and business networking. CARW supports more than 875 commercial real estate professionals in 500 companies in Wisconsin and the region. Members represent more than 36.5 M sf of commercial real estate available for sale and nearly 63 M sf available for lease.
Each division of the CARW network offers the association a unique perspective on the development and needs of commercial real estate. Our membership categories at divided into two main categories: real estate licensee membership & non-licensee membership.
Real Estate Licensee Membership
There are three real estate licensee membership types, these memberships are reserved for WI real estate licensees (salesperson & broker) -
- REALTOR - (CARW, WRA, and NAR Membership)
- Dual Membership - holds a valid Wisconsin Real Estate License and is a member in good standing with another REALTOR board organization
- Local Exchange Membership - real estate practitioners that participate in CARW membership focused on access to CARW Data.
Non Licensee /Affiliate Membership
- Local Affiliate Membership - one affiliate membership
- Corporate Affiliate Membership - three or more affiliate memberships
- Local Economic Development member - reserved for government officials, BIDs, and Economic
- Development Corps.
- Student membership - includes local benefits for undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in a WI college. (Highly recommended for interns) More information HERE
New Member Orientation
CARW Members are required to attend a New Member Orientation. These sessions cover membership benefits, opportunities, and operations. We’ll discuss: Catylist platform Ethics and arbitration services Networking opportunities, Forms, Commercial Courses Designations and more.
All sessions are being held on Zoom and are held quarterly. If you are not able to make a scheduled session, contact the Association Office for a private orientation.
April 25th New Member Orientation – Register HERE:
July 19th New Member Orientation – Register HERE:
October 11th New Member Orientation – Register HERE: