CCIM Designation Elective Available | November 7th & 8th
November 7 @ 8:30 am - November 8 @ 5:00 pm
Are you new to commercial real estate or need to brush up on technical knowledge? Look no further! Join CCIM Wisconsin for Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate.
This two-day classroom or five-session online course provides agents, brokers, students, and allied professionals with an understanding of the skills, resources, and business practices that pave the way for success in commercial real estate. Through real-world case studies, you will learn how to analyze leases and investment value, and develop a plan to kick-start your career.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Access and use the demographic information as a decision-making tool
- Differentiate between the needs of the owners and tenants
- Develop a personal marketing plan
- Develop a property marketing plan
- Utilize basic financial analysis tools
- Solve investment problems using a financial calculator
- Perform basic mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques
- Project income and expenses for a real estate property
- Calculate the yield on a potential investment
You will also receive the CCIM Financial Calculator, designed to effectively and efficiently provide investment scenarios for you and your clients.
1st floor Conference room
250 E Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
CCIM Member Rate: $200
CARW Member Rate: $250
Non-Member Rate: $385
*Contact [email protected] for CARW member rate