CE Opportunity | CCIM Designation Course Available – Investment Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate (CI 104)
October 10 @ 8:00 am - October 13 @ 5:00 pm
CI 104 encompasses the entire life cycle of an investment, from refinancing to capital improvements to disposition. Within each case study, you will encounter a key investor decision: Should a non-taxable investor acquire an investment with or without debt financing? What if the investor is taxable? During the holding period of an investment, should an investor make a discretionary capital expenditure or not? How does an investor evaluate disposition alternatives?
CI 104 uses advanced analyses to build on the core CCIM concepts. Sensitivity analysis allows you to pinpoint exactly how slight changes in market fundamentals affect investment goals. Risk analysis uses past performance to anticipate how an investment is exposed to external and internal threats. Learn how to mitigate those threats through smart planning and negotiations.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- apply key investor decision-making analyses to optimize investment returns;
- more effectively forecast investment performance by quantifying real estate risk; and
- leverage CCIM analytical tools to improve decision-making.
6 CEUS AVAILABLE UPON COMPLETION
- CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Completion of one of the following interest-based negotiations courses:
1st floor Conference Room
250 E Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
CCIM Member Rate: $1,435
CARW Member Rate: $1,575*
Non-Member Rate: $1,735
*Contact [email protected] for CARW member rate