We are pleased to announce that the CARW Wisconsin Commercial Data Exchange has officially launched. Just four weeks following the departure of our former Exchange partner, Xceligent, leaders from CARW and the research departments rallied to identify a solution for our market that will allow the Wisconsin commercial real estate community to:
• Facilitate the marketing and listing of property, sales, leases, etc. for users and non-users;
• Serve as a marketing platform for users (similar to the Xceligent CDX);
• Allow firms to display listings on their websites through the property listings SITE LINK tool;
• Offer the Wisconsin marketplace researched data;
• Produce quarterly market reports containing analytics;
• Offer affordable, market-based pricing;
• Serve as a broker-owned and research driven tool for brokers and the marketplace
A combined solution involving REDIComps and Catylist (REDI/Catylist) has been formed to research and provide information for the State of Wisconsin. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
As of today, hundreds of users are already registered with the system and thousands of listings have been loaded. We have spoken with economic development users as well as appraisers, and we are eager to work on this together!
Nine counties* are being actively populated with the full State expected to be loaded by the end of Q1 if not sooner.
*Dane, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Kenosha, Ozaukee, Racine, Washington, Jefferson, Walworth
The platform will only continue to improve as more listings are loaded, and we are planning to hold our Q1 Research meetings. Use it at no charge through January 31st as we build the market.
Let us know what questions you have by reaching out to the CARW office or the REDI/Catylist team. We look forward to working with you!
Ben Adank, 2017/18 CARW Chairman