It has been one full year since the demise of our previous Exchange platform provider.. and today, approximately one year later, we hope you feel like the system is yours. The purpose is to be responsive, to listen and support your business.
We continue to work with YOU, the users, as well as local, statewide, and national leadership on our Exchange technology and research providers Catylist and REDIComps. They have proven to be a reliable partner who are committed to investing in our market. We have more data, more coverage, and more opportunities than ever before!
The Exchange contains data on:
- 41,744 Properties
- 19,305 Available Spaces
- 9,975 Sales Comps (historically dating back to January 2016)
- 971 Users
- 487 Companies*All of these numbers are up from just one year ago.
Advisory Boards in Milwaukee/Madison areas have been re-established and are again working to publish Quarterly Market Reports, with new Sub-Market searchable map areas defined and added to the system.
Exchange Training is available at CARW offices. Or contact us for a personal webinar or on-site training.
Since we began with the Catylist platform, technological features have been added based on YOUR feedback:
- Listing hit tracker
- Searching, Filtering, Sorting enhancements
- Improvements to the Broadcast email tools
- Many workflows, general navigation improvements and more…
You can expect more improvements in the future:
- National exposure via http://www.commercialexchange.com/
- One click analytics
- Viewing archives of needs/wants postings
- Up front exposure of Tax/Cam info
- Tenant data
- Ownership names
- …many more
CARW and the providers of the Exchange are here to serve you, let us know how we can help you make the most of the CARW Exchange.