Wisconsin Commercial Data Exchange
ClE Solutions for Associations and markets custom fit for each individual market. Proactively researched properties, sales, and availabilities rolled in to a superior technology platform. We partner with brokerage firms, local associations, and economic development communities to create a customized, local database that serves as the most trusted source for information in your market. Join a family of markets that have chosen to work together to share information and break their dependence on high-priced, one-size-fits-all national services. Enjoy the best of both worlds - a service tailored to the needs of your market, with the benefits of exposure on our nationwide network.
Exchange Demo/Training Video recorded live on 3/27/20
Unified, researched data holds our industry together – we are proud to partner with REDI/Catylist to offer statewide researched data, comps, analytics and more. New features include the ability to mail marketing and listings to platform users as well as the ability to show listings on your website through the SiteLink.
Easy to Use
Easy To Load Your Listings
Contact your Exchange Researcher
- Options for adding and updating your listings can be found HERE.
- To send listings direct to REDI/Catylist, click HERE
- Add your listings to be displayed on your website HERE
View an introduction to the CARW Exchange here: Video recorded live on 01-03-2018
CARW is a Commercial Information Exchange powered by Catylist. You can get started below!
- You already have an account and need to update your username/password. Click HERE.
- Are not sure if you have an exchange account, contact Jon Holm at [email protected] or phone: 800-574-9185 ext: 803. If you know you do not have an account join now.
- CARW Member and have never logged into the system before, instructions may be found HERE.
- Would like to become a member and join the exchange!
CARW Exchange Pricing
Standard Market Rate - $140/month (non-CARW/Exchange Member)
CARW/Exchange Member Rate - $115/month
Site Link Embedded Website View (Call for pricing: 800-574-9185 x 803)
Exchange Tutorials, Help and Training
Need help with your Catylist account?
Find out how to:
- Add a listing
- Send and receive broadcast emails
- Execute a search
- Setting property alerts
- Working with lists
[email protected] or 855-702-2018
Advisory Boards, Market Reports, Data related
Chris Allen [email protected] or 800-574-9185 x802
Data Exchange Committee
Members of the Catylist/REDIComps advisory boards meet quarterly to verify and reconcile data that is housed within the Wisconsin Commercial Data Exchange system. The research advisers and board members play a critical role in not only the accuracy of the data, but the functionality and progress of the system.
Data Exchange Committee
Office Advisory Board
- Steffi Hahn | Anderson Commercial Group
- John Mazza | CBRE
- William Bonifas | CBRE
- Dan Wroblewski | Colliers International
- Mike Wanezek | Colliers International
- Ned Purtell, CCIM, SIOR | Founders 3 Real Estate Services
- Jenna Maquire | Founders 3 Real Estate Services
- Michael Streit | JLL
- Jack Jacobson | Newmark Knight Frank
- Tim Janusz | Newmark Knight Frank
- Andrew Jensen, SIOR | Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke
- Daniel Walsh | Transwestern
Industrial Advisory Board
- Trent Poole | CBRE
- Scott Furmanski | CBRE
- Bill Langhoff, CCIM, SIOR | Colliers International
- Jim Larkin | Colliers International
- Nick Unger | Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke
- Paul McBride | Founders 3 Real Estate Services
- Tony Haning | JLL
- Matt Judson | Judson & Associates, S.C.
- Mitchell Starczynski | Newmark Knight Frank
- Brian Parrish | Paradigm Real Estate, LLC
- Kevin Barry, CCIM | The Barry Company
- Zach Hansen | The Dickman Company
Research Advisory Board
- Carlos Wu | CBRE
- Ryan Rasmussen | CBRE
- Margaret Blair | Colliers International
- Katie Gremban | Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke
- Gard Pecor | Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke
- Quinn Stevenson | JLL
- Nathan Winkel | Newmark Knight Frank