Line by Line Forms Training
Enhance OSL and Forms Expertise
Cooperation with an out-of-state licensee (OSL) in a Wisconsin transaction might leave you scratching your head. How are you supposed to work with the OSL? Are there alternatives to OSL cooperation? How do you properly fill out contracts for OSL transactions?
You’ll find the answers you need in the WRA’s Line by Line video series. Led by WRA attorney Jennifer Lindsley, this video series offers insight into best practice tips and drafting mistakes so you can reduce your risk of error and misrepresentation. While previous Line by Line videos already available cover topics like protected buyers, condominium sales and CAMRs, the most recent installment of the video series covers OSL commercial cooperation.
OSL cooperation video details
Forms discussed in the video
Topics in the video
- Learn when and how you can cooperate with licensees from other states.
- Review the firm’s role when cooperating with OSLs.
- Explore how to use the WB cooperative agreements to control OSL participation in a transaction.
- Consider alternatives to cooperation such as referrals.
- Understand how to best serve the parties when working with an OSL.
View more HERE