On this year’s dues statements you had the opportunity to contribute $10 to the Wisconsin REALTORS Foundation. Your gifts have great impact for REALTORS and communities across the State. For the past 15 years, the WRF has granted over 200 scholarships, such as the GRI Scholarship and the REALTOR® Children’s Scholarship. The Wisconsin REALTORS® Foundation (WRF) follows five main purposes:
- To promote technical competence and higher professional standards in the real estate industry.
- To offer financial assistance and incentives in the form of scholarship loans, grants and awards in support of foregoing purposes and in accordance with Corporation Scholarship Policies and any applicable agreements with the scholarship donors.
- To encourage young people to consider real estate brokerage as a professional career opportunity and to properly prepare themselves for this profession through courses of study that focus on its various facets.
- To conduct real estate research, consistent with Corporation policies regarding research.
- To engage in and support charitable and educational activities that are consistent with Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Current Outreach Program:
Make it Better — Helping Children in Need | Learn more