Access the CARW Commercial Data Exchange on your mobile device – without having to download or maintain mobile updates.
From your mobile device, simply open your web browser and log in to the CARW Commercial Data Exchange the same as you would from your desktop/laptop (http://redicatylist.com/carw/).
The CARW Exchange uses ‘responsive’ technology where it will adjust based on your screen size and resolution. The benefit of this is that you get the full-featured system and not a paired down the mobile downloaded app.
To make it even easier, you can even create a shortcut on your home screen to tap and go.
iPad or iPhone
- Launch the “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch the “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in the upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to home screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.