CARW is dedicated to the success of over 850 members by providing invaluable educational opportunities, countless networking experiences, data exchange, and public policy advocacy.
Mission: CARW advocates advancing the interest of their industry and their personal success.
Vision: The unified, respected, recognized, effective voice of commercial real estate brokerage in Wisconsin.
History: Founded in 1993, CARW is the VOICE of commercial real estate in Wisconsin. CARW works to advance the interests of individual practitioners and the industry through education, professional development, public affairs & advocacy, professional standards & ethics and business networking.
Join as a REALTOR: CARW represents Broker and Sales Agent members throughout the state of Wisconsin. CARW’s REALTOR® members include the investment and multi-family sectors.
Join as an Affiliate: Representing a vital resource from a variety of respected these companies to stimulate interaction, input and ideas that strengthen the Association.
- We monitor ordinance changes, and represent industry interests
- Stay informed with access to the Washington Report and frequent legislative updates
- Get involved through CRE Government Day, RPAC, and the Broker Involvement Program
- Stay up to date on the industry at our monthly Lunch & Learn Series
- Access to CRE Continuing Education courses required by the state
- Opportunities to obtain advanced industry designations
- Learn from peers & industry experts at our annual Roundtable Forum
- Network with other industry professionals at quarterly Happy Hours
- Build professional relationships at our annual March Madness event, Golf Outing, Deal of the Year Awards and Holiday Party
- Networking for young professionals to at our NextGen events
- Access to quarterly Data Exchange Market Trend reports
- CRE Lending Survey Annual Report and CRE Quarterly Outlook
- Annual Market Update on trends in Wisconsin markets
- Discounts on Exchange Data