In a very timely webinar, CARW members learned about navigating the possible tax changes on the horizon for 2021 as well as changes to the PPP program and immediate opportunities for real estate investors to benefit from the CAREs. We also spent time on property assessment process and issues that may arise as various property types are assessed.
- Property Tax Appeals & Issues
- PPP Loans
- Consolidated appropriations Act and the 2021 impact on real estate
- Cares Act & potential saving opportunities for companies
- Dark store/retail outlook regarding property taxes
- Expectations related to new political administration
Speakers included Danielle Lewis, Senior Manager, CPA; Joshua Graham, Partner, CPA; Chad Zeznanski, Director, CGA – Wipfli