On August 22 and 23, the Wisconsin SIOR Chapter will host more than 125 SIOR members from across the Great Lakes region for a two-day networking and educational conference. The event will feature site tours, speakers, and resource-sharing. On Wednesday morning, August 23, attendees will hear from a panel of national experts, on the ‘Industrial Revolution” – How are disruptive forces in last mile fulfillment, automation and the Internet of Things are impacting the supply chain and investment decisions that occupiers and owners are currently faced with. Topics covered include:
- Will Amazon dominate all of the retail spend?
- What will happen to traditional retail stores? Can they be re-developed into fulfillment centers?
- Will the Whole Foods | Amazon merger lead to a successful food delivery platform?
- What impact will Automation have on manufacturing & distribution center design?
- Is the IoT & Building Efficiency systems a Necessity, Nice to Have, or Non-event for occupiers?
- What impact will the autonomous vehicle/trucks have on site selection and the supply chain?
- Geoff Kasselman – Newmark Knight Industrial Practice Executive Managing Director & SIOR President
- Patrick Cairns – Director of Property Development for Kohl’s Corporation; a Milwaukee-based retailer leveraging e-Commerce
- Mark Goode – Venture One Development; a value-add investor with over $6 billion in deal history
- Dan Colletto – Duke Realty; an institutional owner of over 135 million square feet of industrial space
- John Morris – Executive Managing Director for Logistics & Industrial Service Line for Cushman & Wakefield.
- Paul Oswald – Managing Director for CBRE Workplace Solutions, a global supplier of automation and building efficiency systems
This session is closed to non-SIOR members and non-SIOR prospects. For more information about joining SIOR, contact Tracy at [email protected]