When: June 1st, 9:00AM – 2:00PM
Where: Colonial Banquet Center – 1415 West Wisconsin St. Sparta, WI 54656
Lunch will be provided.
The Rural Workforce Housing Summit brings together all the funding sources and information needed for launching successful workforce housing projects in rural communities. Plan to attend, share information, and learn from others.
- From Plan to Reality: Housing Success Stories from Leading Communities
- Developer’s Panel: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Workforce Housing Partnerships
- Show Me the Money! State and Federal Funding Available
- Bundling Public and Private Dollars to Support Housing Projects
Who should attend?
- Employers seeking housing options for their workforce
- Commercial developers looking for new opportunities
- City and County officials and economic development professionals exploring housing options
9:00 am – Welcome to Monroe County
9:10 am – State of Housing
9:50 am – From Plan to Reality: Housing Success Stories from Leading Communities
10:50 am – BREAK
11:00 am – Show Me the Money! State and Federal Funding Availability
12:00 pm – Lunch Buffet
12:30 pm – Networking and Questions
12:45 pm – Bundling Public and Private Dollars
1:45 pm – Q&A Period
2:00 pm – Final Remarks