Renewal season coming up fast! We want to make your renewal process as easy as possible. Did you know as an existing REALTOR® member, you can pay your 2023 CARW dues in installments?
Simply fill out this PAYMENT PLAN FORM and return it to Alexis at [email protected] by September 9, 2022, to be enrolled in the program. Dues will be automatically charged from a debit/credit card (VISA/MC). We cannot accept any forms past September 9, 2022, per the WRA.
Breakdown of Dues and Fees
CARW membership for practicing REALTORS® requires membership with CARW, WRA, and NAR. There are a few optional fees that can be paid at dues time that are also outlined below. All three levels of the association work with one another to deliver services locally, to you. Note that payments for 2023 are due by Thursday, December 1, 2022. CARW will enforce a fee of $50 after Thursday, December 15th. The WRA will ALSO impose a late fee of $75 for payments received after December 31, 2022.
CARW | Commercial Association of REALTORS® Wisconsin ($260.00) – CARW delivers the commercial benefits of the REALTOR membership. Local dues cover the following:
- Discounts on REDI/Catylist – Wisconsin Commercial Data Exchange
- Access to Commercial Continuing Education
- Free and discounted CRE education and networking opportunities
- Local and commercial public policy advocacy
- Commercial-specific communications
- Professional standards services
All-inclusive list available – HERE
WRA | Wisconsin REALTORS® Association ($333.00) – WRA represents the Statewide interests of REALTORS and works with CARW to administer and focus on commercial-specific items. State dues cover the following:
- Legal hotline access ($350 value) – https://www.wra.org/HotlineHelp/
- Discounts for WRA courses/events
- Annual subscription included to Wisconsin Real Estate Magazine
- Broker access to MLS service (separate fee)
- Annual subscription included to Legal Updatenewsletter
- zipForms – https://www.wra.org/Transactions/
- WRA zipForm Clause Library
NAR | National Association of REALTORS® ($195.00) – The National Association of REALTORS® is the largest trade organization in America at over 1.5 million. NAR is a leading force in organized real estate, dedicated to its members’ success. NAR offers you the chance to build your expertise and position yourself as an ethical professional your clients and community can rely on.
National dues include:
- Access to NAR’s Directory – https://www.nar.realtor/directories
- Personal Insurance (Home, Auto, Renters, etc.) – HERE
- Electronics & Mobile Technology – HERE
- Travel & Automotive – HERE
- Home & Lifestyle –HERE
- Risk Management –HERE
- Marketing Resources – HERE
- Office Supplies – HERE
- Technology Services – HERE
- Educational Tools – HERE
- Unique Alliances (DocuSign, SentriLock, Insurance Marketplace, etc.) – HERE
- Strategic Partners/Companies listed alphabetically –CLICK HERE
RPAC | REALTORS® Political Action Committee ($50.00)
This amount is an optional donation that will be made to RPAC, a critical business partner for REALTORS®. RPAC helps to elect the people who write the laws with which you and your business must live. All fundraising efforts and contributions to candidates are administered by the NAR Board of Directors and RPAC committee on a non-partisan basis to support commercial real estate interests important to you.
WRF | Wisconsin REALTORS® Foundation ($20.00)
This amount is an optional donation that will be made to The Wisconsin REALTORS® Foundation (WRF). This donation has a great impact on REALTORS® and communities across the State. For the past 15 years, the WRF has granted over 200 scholarships, such as the GRI Scholarship and the REALTOR® Children’s Scholarship.
CEC| Commercial Engagement Contribution ($30.00)
Funding for expenses related to CARW member participation in community forums and programs to advocate for and promote the perspective of the commercial real estate industry and profession. Those participating in the contribution receive access to policy and community-related programming and content.
WCR Research and Education Fund | CARW Foundation ($25.00)
Funding for students enrolled in UW- Milwaukee, UW- Whitewater, and UW-Madison pursuing a career in real estate. Donations are 100% tax deductible.