We continue to push forward in our advocacy for the appropriate modernization of the I-94 E/W Corridor. The 8-Lane is currently the preferred alternative and we’re looking for individuals willing to share electronic comments through the attached comment forms or write a letter using some of the points in the first document. Let Tracy Johnson know if you are interested / able to participate and she can assist with the process.
Attend one of the Public Information Sessions: Please join the Wisconsin Department of Transportation at either of two open house style public involvement meetings. You are invited to view I-94 East-West Corridor Study information, talk with project staff, and share your thoughts.
- Tuesday, June 14, 2022 | 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. | Tommy Thompson Youth Center State Fair Park, Gate 5 | 640 S. 84th Street, Milwaukee
- Wednesday, June 15, 2022 | 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. | Marquette University High School 3401 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee
For more information, go to the project website at: wisconsindot.gov/94eastwest
- For Letter Writers: Important Details Document HERE
- For Those Submitting Comments – Safety: Pre-Formatted Form HERE
- For Those Submitting Comments – Economy: Pre-Formatted Form HERE