Marianne is a multi-disciplinary practice leader in the Milwaukee brokerage office. As a trusted strategic partner, she brings an advisory approach and a “best-in-class” platform to create successful outcomes for tenants, building owners, investors and developers in today’s challenge-filled yet opportunity-rich real estate marketplace.
Burish’s practice specialties include office tenant representation, buyer representation for owner-occupied and investment properties, landlord representation for office leasing, site search and analysis for development/redevelopment projects, and consulting services in advance of transaction related work. Representative clients include both national and local firms including Ascension Health, Bader Rutter, Lubar & Company, Nicholas Company, AIG Group, Alliant Energy, Monster Worldwide, Park Bank, Optique Capital Management (John Hancock), American Deposit Management, URS, Halling & Cayo, ISI America, Pieper Properties, Principal Capital, Gorman & Company, Cardinal Stritch University, and others.
Prior to joining Transwestern, Burish was an owner at Siegel-Gallagher, Inc.(SGI), a highly regarded locally owned Milwaukee commercial real estate firm. Prior to SGI, she was a senior valuation consultant with American Appraisal Associates, specializing in business enterprise, capital stock, and intangible asset valuations for Fortune 500 clients nationally.
• CARW 2016 Deal of the Year Award – Office – Bader Rutter
• Commercial Assoc. of Realtors (CARW)
• National Assoc. of Realtors (NAR)
• Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
• Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Women (WCREW)
• M.B.A., Marquette University
• B.S., Marquette University
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) candidate
BOARD WORK & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
• Cardinal Stritch University, Board of Trustees
• Marquette University M-Club
• Historic Third Ward Association, Board of Directors
• Business Improvement District #2 (Downtown, Third Ward)
• Marion Center for Non-Profits, Board of Directors
• Chicago Title Advisory Committee
• Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW), Board of Directors Midwest Region