Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke
Kelly joined Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke in 2017 focusing on retail leasing and sales to local and national tenants. Kelly has always been drawn to the history and development of Southeastern Wisconsin. Her extensive market knowledge benefits local landlords and tenants looking to expand into multiple markets.
Prior to join Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke she held various sales roles at a leading insurance technology firm, which allowed for a smooth and successful transition. Her sales background of providing first-class service to prospects & clients is the foundation upon which Kelly’s real estate career is built.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Tenant & Landlord Representation
- Multi-Market Tenant Representation
- Metro Milwaukee Restaurant/Hospitality Sales & Leasing
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & VOLUNTEER WORK
- Commercial Association of REALTORS WI (CARW)
- NextGen Class of 2019
- Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Women (WCREW)
- Junior League of Milwaukee
- Historic Milwaukee, Inc.
- Docent of the Milwaukee Public Library
Kelly graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee (UWM) with a Bachelor of Business Administration with emphasis on Marketing and Real Estate. During her time at UWM she studied International business in Prague, Czech Republic and raced on the UWM sailing team.