CARW Retail Conference Co-Chair
Cory brings fifteen years of brokerage experience and nearly twenty years in commercial real estate to the table. Specializing in retail sale and leasing transactional work, with sub-specialties in box, restaurant and disposition work, Cory has exclusively represented premier retail tenants in lease, acquisition,and disposition transactions locally, across Wisconsin and Nationally. As a tenant representative, Cory has exclusively represented many
retail brands. From single-store “mom and pop” retailers, to multi-thousand-unit national retail brands locally and across the country. Cory’s extensive experience includes all manner of site selection, lease and sale transactions and disposition work.
As a landlord representative, Cory has worked on behalf of many of Milwaukee’s premier landlords and notable national,institutional landlords stabilizing properties, leasing vacancies ofall size categories, as well as selling retail assets. In addition to this, Cory has worked extensively with several notable banks and special servicers on multiple REO portfolios.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Member Since
- Chicagoland Restaurant Brokers Association (CRBA) Member
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW) – CARW Retail Committee Co-Chair
- Real Estate Alliance for Charity (REACH) – Board of Directors
Affiliations and Memberships
- Commercial Association of Realtors, Wisconsin (CARW)
- Certified Commercial Manager (CCIM) Candidate