Cody joined the Boerke Company in 2017 focusing on industrial assets within all disciplines of the supply chain. Prior to working in real estate, he worked in workforce development building hiring campaigns for growing businesses in Southeastern Wisconsin. With an in depth knowledge of the labor market combined with a passion for supply chain management, Cody is on the cutting edge of developing strategic real estate decisions for industrial occupants.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Licensed in Wisconsin:
– Industrial Brokerage, Sales and Leasing
– Land acquisition and disposition and land entitlements
– Multi-market tenant representation
– Build-to-suit representation
– Sale / leaseback
– Lease renewal negotiations
– Investment sales
– Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW)
– Commercial Brokers Group
– Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW)
– Board Director, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
– Land Acquisition Committee, Waukesha County Land Conservancy (WCLC)
Cody graduated from the University of Iowa with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with an emphasis on American Institutions. He also earned a Certificate of Entrepreneurship from the University of Iowa’s Tippie College of Business. While at the University of Iowa, Cody competed on the rugby team and sailing team, and continues to sail competitively today.