Carlos Wu is an Associate in the Industrial & Logistics group at CBRE Milwaukee. He specializes in advising occupiers of real estate and landlord representation.
Prior to being promoted to an Associate, Carlos was a Research Analyst for CBRE Milwaukee. He was responsible for maintaining, analyzing and enriching proprietary databases and published quarterly market reports for the Milwaukee and Madison markets.
Prior to his roles at CBRE, he was a real estate analyst at WoodSpring Hotels, an extended-stay hotel company with over 240 hotels in the United States. While at WoodSpring, Carlos vetted potential hotel projects ranging from $8 – $14 million across the US.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors – Wisconsin (CARW)
- Former Member, Meritrust Credit Union – Technology Committee
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Wichita State University
- Finance, Real Estate Emphasis, Minor in Economics
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- CI 101 – Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate