Renewals statements are available for REALTOR® members online. Remember dues must be paid by Thursday, December 15, 2022. Payments received after December 15th may incur a $50 late fee. If paid after December 31st, the fee will jump to $125.
Non-licensees must contact the Association office to receive an invoice.
- Pay Dues Online Here
- Call us at 414-271-2021 ext. 3 to process over the phone
- Make check payable to CARW. Please include the member ID number on the memo line and remit check to 250 E Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 725, Milwaukee, WI 53202
If you have not paid REALTOR® dues online previously, please see the instructions below –
- Paying your dues online is handled by the National Association of REALTORS®. Print or follow the instructions below to continue with your online payment.
- If already registered with NAR, enter your Username and Password and click on Pay Dues in upper right of screen (if not registered go to step #2, if already registered skip #2).
- To register, click on Click Here to Register link. Please follow the screen prompts to create your account. Click on Pay Dues in upper right of the screen. Enter your newly created Username and Password.
- At the E-commerce screen, Click on My Invoice.
- Click on Apply at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Invoice Overview.
- Click on Pay Invoice. You can also Print Invoice from this screen or choose more options to email or download your invoice
- Click on Go to Checkout. You will be asked to click on a box confirming your understanding that dues are non-refundable. Complete fields, click on Pay Now.
If you have any questions, please contact Alexis Strode