Name: Stephen Provancher
Company: Newmark Knight Frank
Contact: email: [email protected] | phone: 262.271.4440
1. Thinking back on your time as president/chairman, what was the accomplishment you are most proud of?
Achieving my #1goal/objective of growing our affiliate membership while getting current members to focus on using CARW Members on their deals and growth of their networks.
2. What was the most memorable moment as president/chairman?
Rebranding the organization via a new logo and updated website while remaining fiscally responsible to our budget.
3. While you were chairman/president of CARW, what was the ‘big project’ in the market?
New 1,000,000 SF warehouse in Kenosha for Amazon which hired over 1,000 full-time employees and continues to grow throughout the market place.
4. What is the biggest improvement you’ve seen in the market?
The overall communication of professional real estate professionals along with better knowledge of political issues that affect our industry.
5. What impact do you see CARW having on the future of commercial real estate?
CARW will continue to have a large impact especially as it pertains to educating the members on the number of political issues that affect our industry.
6. What project currently being worked on or talked about, are you most excited about?
Without a doubt, Foxconn!!! Taking a quote from the President of the United States, “it is going to be huge!”