Congratulations to Mitchell Starczynski on receiving his SIOR designation! SIOR is the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® and is a leading global commercial real estate organization. The Wisconsin Chapter is proud of its 22 members who engage regionally, nationally, and locally. Mitchell serves as a director in Newmark Knight Frank’s Milwaukee office, where he specializes in representing national and local landlords and tenants in industrial transactions.
Find out more about Mitchell and Newmark Knight Frank – here
The SOCIETY OF INDUSTRIAL AND OFFICE REALTORS® is the leading global professional office and industrial real estate association.
- SIOR has more than 3,300 members in 685 cities and 36 countries.
- SIOR represents today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists.
- Real estate professionals who have earned the SIOR designation are recognized by corporate real estate executives, commercial real estate brokers, agents, lenders, and other real estate professionals as the most capable and experienced brokerage practitioners in any market.
- SIOR designees can hold the following specialty designations: industrial, office, sales manager, executive manager, or advisory service.
- SIOR also includes associate members who include corporate executives, developers, educators, and others involved in the commercial real estate industry.
For more information about SIOR Wisconsin, click HERE.