CARW NextGenners heard from four of our leading attornies on Tuesday, July 12, 2022. Thanks to Brian Randall (Davis & Kuelthau), Jackie Hvorat (Mallery, S.C), and Rebecca Mitich (Husch Blackwell, LLP). The discussion was moderated by our NextGen alum, Alexandra Don (AVK Law, LLC). Our panelists discussed zoning, the importance of networking, and other valuable resources that every broker should know about.
Some of the best take-aways pertained to personal development and our industry included:
- Be proactive and involve attornies early
- Utilizing the law of reciprocity
- Focused networking/set intentions while networking
- “It’s okay not to know things” – Rebecca Mitich (Husch Blackwell, LLP)
- “Ask for help and ask for guidance” – Jackie Hvorat (Mallery, S.C.)
- Know the deal ahead of getting an attorney involved