On Tuesday, February 8th we were joined by Jenna Maguire (Founders 3), Dan Cohen (Mid-America Real Estate), and Jim Larkin, SIOR (Colliers) for the NextGen broker session at the Avenue. Many thanks to Mike Testa with Ogden & Company and the NextGen committee for their hard work with the NextGen program and for moderating this session. The panel discussed outlooks on various asset classes, the importance of building a network, and new trends that are taking CRE to next level.
What makes a successful broker?
- Organizing your day to ensure flexibility
- Good communication and always being prepared
- Brokers are advisors as well as salespersons
- Building relationships as early as possible to grow your network
- Make sure to utilize any skills you may have learned in other jobs, they may come in handy
Thank you to our amazing panel –