The REALTORS® Commercial Real Estate Market Survey measures quarterly activity in the commercial real estate markets. The survey collects data from commercial REALTORS®. The survey is designed to provide an overview of market performance, sales and rental transactions, along with current economic challenges and future expectations.
2015.Q3 Survey Highlights
- Sixty-three percent of commercial REALTORS® closed a sale.
- Sales volume rose 7.2 percent from a year ago.
- Sales prices increased 3.8 percent year-over-year.
- Cap rates averaged 7.9 percent during Q2.2015
- Sixty-three percent of members completed a lease transaction
- Inventory shortage topped the list of current challenges, followed by buyer-seller pricing gap and local economies.