On Wednesday, October 3, 2018, CARW Members participated in the Women in Real Estate Summit at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino.
Here are some of the Lessons Learned from Leaders in Real Estate Today:
- Business owners discuss continued support for diversity with commercial real estate professionals
- The types of education, networking and learning opportunities available to help compete and grow
- Embracing the differences: How women are standing out today in the Commercial Real Estate Industry
- Challenges in today’s market and solutions to overcome these obstacles
- Trends in the commercial real estate market impacting women in the business
Moderator: Tracy Johnson, President & CEO, CARW – Commercial Association of REALTORS® Wisconsin
Ann Pieper Eisenbrown, Owner & President, Pieper Properties, Inc.
Melissa Goins, Vice President, Development, J Jeffers
Lorna Mueller – Broker and Owner, The Realty Company