On Monday, May 10th CARW hosted a panel to discuss the current state of the local CRE financing market. Regina Levchets, Vice President at First Midwest Bank, Jon Mulcahy, Director at BMO Harris Bank and Adam Newman, Landmark Credit Union participated in a panel moderated by Steve McGuire, Wisconsin CRE Market Manager with US Bank.
The panel covered topics including how COVID affected each of their businesses.
- Is your office open, are you meeting face to face?
- What is the COVID impact on loan volume in 2020? What is the COVID impact on problem loan levels?
- Underwriting changes last year in response to COVID, LTC’s, LTV’s, DCR’s, Loan Spreads, LIBOR Floors?
- Expected loan volume in 2021?
- What collateral types are you avoiding? Pursuing?
- Is the spike in commodity prices affecting how you underwrite construction loans.
- What is your approach to the phasing out LIBOR.
You can view the full recording HERE.