We’re following the headlines just like all of you are. Cornorvirus has landed some of our trips, cancelled some of our conferences, and delayed some of our meetings. We still don’t know what the future will hold but we are monitoring the impact on commercial real estate locally and more broadly.
Here are a few resources and articles that may be of interest to you:
- Real Estate Roundtable explores impact of Coronavirus on CRE – Click HERE
- Retail Takes Hit Amid Coronavirus Fears From Nervous Shoppers – Click HERE
- Commercial real estate will ‘hold up relatively well’ amidst coronavirus fears – Click HERE
- NYC real estate braces for coronavirus disruptions – Click HERE
- Fed rate cut to boost homebuyers’ spending power – Click HERE