The WB-42 Amendment to Listing Contract is one of several forms that has been updated by the Real Estate Examining Board of the Department of Safety and Professional Services. The updated WB-42 has a mandatory use date of July 1, 2016. However, the form is unusual because it has no optional use date.
- Legal Update: March 2016 Legal Update: “WB-1 Residential Listing Contract and WB-42 Amendment to Listing Contract — 2016 Revisions.”Sample copies of July 1 forms:
- WB-42 Amendment to Listing Contract: click for sampleThe language in the agency disclosure forms was also modified by the new legislation and thus should only be used starting July 1. The updated disclosure forms include:
- WRA-BDCL Disclosure to Clients: click for sample.
- WRA-BDCU Disclosure to Customers.
- WRA-BDNC Disclosure to Non-Residential Customers.
WB-42 and agency disclosure form will be available on zipForm July 1
The Disclosure to Clients form will be used to update listings and other agency agreements that will have incorrect disclosure language starting July 1 until they are updated by the REEB. Beginning July 1, all such forms appearing in zipForm will have the old language lined out and will automatically appear together with the new Disclosure to Clients. For the instructions for making this modification when using paper forms: click here.