- This event has passed.
Your Commercial Real Estate Business – Managing Through COVID-19
March 18 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
Coverage of the coronavirus outbreak has increased rapidly over the past several days. There is tremendous uncertainty surrounding many aspects of the impacts of the pandemic. We are bringing you a resource that may give more certainty around the steps that businesses need to take to cope with the disruption caused by it.
Our presenter, Erik Eisenmann, Chair of Husch Blackwell LLP’s National Employment Law Practice will address the following:
- The biggest internal and external challenges companies are facing as a result of COVID-19, and how they are tackling them;
- How employers in a primarily sales-oriented environment can adjust to the rapidly-changing environment, including the impact of the recent “State of Emergency” designations from the State and Federal Governments;
- Considerations for tenants and landlords with respect to COVID-19;
- Whether coronavirus is a force majeure event for contract purposes;
- Update and summary of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, including new paid leave obligations; and
- How executive teams should think about their targets and budgets in the year ahead as a result of the pandemic.
Join us for this free webinar.
Thanks to Husch Blackwell LLP