- This event has passed.
Real Estate Tax Planning, Considerations & Outlook for 2021
January 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for a virtual CARW Lunch and Learn on Wednesday, January 20 from 12 – 1 pm. We’ll cover a wide range of timely issues pertaining to commercial real estate, your business, and your clients. Working within a new political landscape and evolving expectations and realities for owners and practitioners, this session will cover the following:
- Property Tax Appeals & Issues
- PPP Loans
- Consolidated appropriations Act and the 2021 impact on real estate
- Cares Act & potential saving opportunities for companies
- Dark store/retail outlook regarding property taxes
- Expectations related to new political administration
Speakers include Danielle Lewis, Senior Manager, CPA; Joshua Graham, Partner, CPA; Chad Zeznanski, Director, CGA – Wipfli
No fee for members to attend.