- This event has passed.
Midwest Real Estate Journals | 3RD Annual Milwaukee Commercial Real Estate Virtual Conference
November 5, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
9:00 AM Apartment Market Update & FORECAST: Opportunities and Unexpected Challenges
• What is the state of Milwaukee’s multifamily marketplace, from a development, investment, and operation standpoint?
• Will the upset in the condo market during the pandemic bring a resurgence in apartments?
• What does the future look like for Milwaukee area multifamily development and investing?
• How does the Milwaukee market compare regionally and nationally?
10:00 AM Milwaukee Market Update: Industrial, Office, Retail, Opportunity Zones, & Investment
• Economic and business climates have changed dramatically in 2020 – How will 2021 be different?
• What 2020 headlines will impact 2021 activity?
• What headlines will surprise in 2020 and which ones won’t?
11:00 AM Downtown & Suburban Developments – Game Changing Projects
• What is the biggest potential for growth in Milwaukee – what are the drivers?
• What new developments have been completed recently, what is currently under construction and what else is in the pipeline?
• What fundamentals contribute to site selection?
• If you had a crystal ball what would you have changed in projects to address COVID-19 related issues?
Ralph DePasquale, Managing Director | Berkadia
Richard Donner, Shareholder | Reinhart
Jason Korb, Principal | Korb & Associates
Aaron Martell, Executive Vice President | Logistics Property Company, LLC
Burton Metz, President of Investments & Acquisitions | Wangard