Direct Giver Program
How the Direct Giver Program Works?
The Direct Giver Program serves as a personal donation “checking account” for individual members. The account is established and remains under your name. The REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) trustees and staff keep records and make recommendations for political contribution from your account, however, you have the final decision on any disbursements from your account. Contributions to federal, state and local candidates are distributed on a Direct Giver check. Each contributor is individually listed with an accompanying cover letter to the candidate’s campaign. A contribution check may be sent directly to a candidate for your convenience, or to you personally to deliver it to the candidate(s) you have chosen.
The advantage is both you and CARW are recognized for your contribution. It’s like getting twice the bang for your buck!
Direct Giver Account
Using Your Direct Giver Campaign Account is Easy!
- Make your check payable to Direct Giver – NOTE, credit cards ARE also accepted.
- Return your contribution to the CARW office by mail, fax or email.
- Your contribution is deposited into your direct giver account. It is held here until disbursement instructions are received from you.
- Contact Tracy at CARW (414-271-2021) to indicate which candidate(s) you wish to disburse the money.
- A check will be written and either sent to the candidate(s) of your choice or to you for personal delivery.