Congratulations to Travis Tiede, Broker with NEWMARK for obtaining the SIOR Designation. This is one of the highest designations for commercial real estate specialists. Travis Tiede joined Newmark in 2019 as a director in the firm’s Milwaukee office. Travis specializes in the representation of industrial tenants and buyers, property owners and investors. He has extensive experience in the leasing and sale of industrial properties throughout the state of Wisconsin.
Travis joined Newmark after serving as a senior vice president at NAI MLG Commercial’s industrial segment. In this capacity, he provided real estate solutions to distribution, warehouse and manufacturing clients on matters such as corporate relocation, site search analysis and built-to-suit alternatives. Travis began his commercial real estate career in 2008 and has since negotiated more than $400 million in transaction value while earning an excellent reputation in the commercial real estate industry. He is well-known for his ability to create new real estate relationships, creative problem-solving skills and his ability to think like an owner on behalf of his clients.
Partial Client List
- CH Coakley Company – 400,000 SF
- GRL Management – 380,000 SF
- Phoenix Investors – 250,000 SF
- Fresenius Medical – 150,000 SF
- Paul Davis Restoration – 150,000 SF
- Api Group, Inc. – 85,000 SF
- Concordance Healthcare Solutions – 80,000 SF
- Zilber Property Group – multiple transactions
- Sunbelt Rentals – multiple transactions
- Gustave A. Larson Company – multiple transactions
- Rising Star Award, MLG Commercial, 2012
- Multiple CoStar Power Broker awards
- Board of directors of the Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Board member, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Real Estate Program
- Board of directors for The Gateway to Milwaukee and Aerotropoli
- Member of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
Travis graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with bachelor’s degree in business marketing with an emphasis in real estate.