1) Wisconsin licensed real estate brokers/salespersons are required to complete 18 hours of continuing education each biennium. The 2021/22 biennium will conclude December 14, 2022, at which point CE will need to be finished. Courses 1-6 can be purchased on WRA’s website – https://www.wra.org/CE/
- Course 1 Wisconsin Listing Contract
- Course 2 Wisconsin Offers to Purchase
- Course 3 Wisconsin New Development
- Course 4 Wisconsin Risk Reduction through Professionalism (Satisfies NAR Ethics Requirements)
- Course 5 Wisconsin Real Estate Law and Practice
- Course 6 Wisconsin Real Estate Transactions
For questions regarding Continuing Education, please contact [email protected] or 608-241-2047!
2) Gather your CE course completion certificates. If you have satisfied the following 2021-22 CE requirements, you can access them by logging onto the WRA’s site at https://www.wra.org/education/ and clicking “Login” in the upper right corner.
Note: If you completed CE through another education provider, WRA records will not reflect those courses.
3) Real estate salespersons and brokers must renew their licenses by December 14, 2022. The renewal will require logging onto DSPS at https://online.drl.wi.gov/UserLogin.aspx
You will need a PIN to renew. If you need to look up your PIN, you can search by Individual or by Organization/Establishment, be sure to have the following information:
Click here to lookup license status – enter your last name and look for “90 – Real Estate Broker” or “94 – Real Estate Salesperson”
If the licensee fails to renew before December 14, 2022, they may incur a fee that would be paid to the Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS).
Please contact DSPS for information regarding renewals.
Please note: REALTOR® members must also renew their membership with CARW on or before December 15, otherwise, additional fees will be charged.
For questions about membership status, continuing ed, dues payments, receipts, or help renewing with DSPS please contact Alexis Strode.