The REALTORS® Commercial Real Estate Market Survey measures quarterly activity in the commercial real estate markets. The survey collects data from commercial REALTORS®. The survey is designed to provide an overview of market performance, sales and rental transactions, along with current economic challenges and future expectations.
2015.Q2 Survey Highlights
- Sixty percent of commercial REALTORS® closed a sale.
- Sales volume rose 9 percent from a year ago.
- Sales prices increased 7 percent year-over-year.
- Cap rates averaged 7.5 percent during Q2.2015
- The average estimated transaction value increased from $1.7 million in Q1.2015 to $2.0 million in Q2.2015.
- Fifty-four percent of members completed a lease transaction
- Leasing volume advanced 5 percent from previous quarter.
- Leasing rates increased 3 percent over previous quarter.
- Inventory shortage topped the list of current challenges, followed by buyer-seller pricing gap and local economies.
For the Full Report CLICK HERE.