Re-introducing CRE Circles. While our traditional networking opportunities are on hold, we are looking to take our roundtable format online. These “roundtable” sessions will take place via a zoom meeting and give you an opportunity to connect with your peers “face to face.” The sessions will be lead by a CARW member or other industry leader to guide you through questions and ideas related to various topics. The sessions will be no longer than one hour and limited to groups of 15. Registration date, topic, presenter and time will be published and you will register via an informal Google Doc sign up.
We are looking for facilitators to lead discussions the week of April 20th.
Facilitators should consider:
- prepare 10 – 15 minutes of material
- slides are optional
- be familiar with zoom technology (no account needed as we will set up)
- facilitate informal discussion
- the conversation would be informal, hard-hitting and may be related to real estate, projects, business development, community or anything else
- email us with topic, date, time and we will connect with you – [email protected]
• Peer to peer knowledge sharing
• Opportunities to connect “face to face” with peers while there is on-going social distancing
• Diverse content appealing to a variety of industries and verticals within CRE
• Flexible timing & scheduling
• Meet new people
• Sharpen your skills
• Join the discussion from your home or office