- Heighten awareness of the key tenets of the Code of Ethics
- Appreciation for the role the Code can and should play in professional lives
- Enhances professionalism and competency
- Encourages REALTORS® to view their Code of Ethics as a living, viable guide in their daily dealings with clients, customers, and the public
The current cycle will end December 31, 2024. Future training cycles will be every three (3) years.
More about the REALTORS ethics requirement HERE
The ethics requirement is available for no fee but also does not count towards you continuing education.
TAKE THE COURSE –>
- go to: https://learning.realtor/diweb/start
- in the right-hand corner, click ‘sign in’. you’ll need your NRDS number
- Browse content library and you will see a button for ‘Code of Ethics’ – click on that
- There are two choices – select the second one Code of Ethics (COE) for Existing Members
- Click “Launch”
- Scroll down to view categories 1, 2, 3. Click the buttons that guide you through and select ‘Commercial’ when given the opportunity.
You’ll need to sign into Nar.realtor with your NRDS number: Code of Ethics Course for Existing Members (learning.realtor)
Contact the association office with questions.