Catylist’s newest feature allows real-time collaboration and project analysis with clients to help you continue working with those who can’t meet face-to-face.
Catylist members can now create a unique, sharable URL that generates a branded page with snippets of each property, where viewers can download one-page reports for each listing. This list updates in real-time, making virtual teamwork easier than ever.
To share a list for real-time collaboration:
- Log into the CARW Exchange (click here), and click My Lists at the top of the page.
- On the left-hand side of the screen under Select a list, choose the previously created list you’d like to share from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Share button in the top, right-hand corner of the page. Then click Get Shareable Link.
- You may now share this unique URL with clients and collaborators. The URL will generate a branded page that features your name, business, and contact information, along with a preview of each property in the saved search. This list updates in real-time.
- If you’d like to stop sharing the list at any point in time, click the same Share button – then click the Stop Sharing
*Note: If a property is private, clients will be able to view a preview and a one- page report on the property.
Contact us with questions on sharing or creating ‘Lists’ at 800-574-9183 x803.
Are you interested in researching and marketing your properties locally and nationwide for one low rate? Join the CARW Commercial Data Exchange for just $115/mo guaranteed for 24 months by CLICKING HERE.