Have you opened your zipForm 6® or zipForm Plus® account in the past week? If so, you may have received a notification to renew your subscription. Don’t worry! The renewal is required for all members to validate their membership and the process is simple.
With the member benefit transitioning from a state level benefit to National, zipForm® Standard is no longer included as a free member benefit.* As a WRA REALTOR® or Section Member, in addition to zipForm Plus® and zipTMS™ you will now gain access to zipForm Mobile and have an unlimited subscription to zipLogix Digital Ink® free of charge.
zipForm® Renewal Instructions:
- zipForm® Plus users: Open your account. You will need to accept the license agreement, click Continue, and click Exit Order. You may then sign in to your account again.
- *zipForm® Standard Users: You will receive an automatic renewal notification stating that your zipForm® 6 account will expire or has expired on March 1. Click Renew Now and follow the prompts to complete the renewal process.
- *ZipForm 6 Standard is no longer a free member benefit, but can still be renewed at a reduced rate of $29.95, rather than zipLogix’s normal rate of $59.95.
Step-by-step PDF Instructions:
- WRA REALTOR®members: Click here for your zipForm® renewal instruction sheet.
- WRA Section members: Click here for your zipForm® renewal instruction sheet.
Extra Information: For additional questions regarding the renewal, call zipLogix Customer Support directly at: 1-800-383-9805