The CCIM Institute’s new Blended Learning course format is here for CI 102! Perfect for investors, lenders, developers, brokers and other busy real estate professionals.
You can’t make intelligent real estate decisions without learning about the CCIM Strategic Analysis Model for investors, lenders, developers, brokers and other real estate professionals. Learn how financial analysis and market analysis are two separate, yet completely interrelated components of the strategic analysis process.
Work with four case studies covering each of the major property types: office, industrial, multi-family, and retail. Each case study will build around the CCIM Strategic Analysis Model, which contains four components: Market and Competitive Analysis, Political and Legal Analysis, Location and Site Analysis, and Financial Analysis.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the CCIM Strategic Model to make a “go” or “no-go” investment decision.
- Use state-of-the-art geospatial technology for analyses.
- Examine real-world case studies of comprehensive analyses for each of the four major property types: office, industrial, residential, and retail.
Course Session Dates and Times: November 7th – December 8th, 2016
This five-week course has four online virtual class sessions and two classroom sessions with instructors.
Sessions 1-4 meet online from 6:oo p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central time.
• Session 1: Monday, 11/07
• Session 2: Tuesday, 11/15
• Session 3: Tuesday, 11/22
• Session 4: Tuesday, 11/29
Sessions 5 & 6 meet in the classroom
• Session 5: 12/07 (8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
• Session 6: 12/08 (8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
Classroom Session Location:
735 N Water St Ste., 205
Milwaukee, WI 53202-4144
Online exam is open: 12/8/16 to 12/15/2016
Prerequisites: CI 101 – Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
Visit http://www.ccim.com/102WIor call (800) 621-7027 to register or CCIM Wisconsin at 414-271-2021.