The new SIOR Member Associate program is now available to successful up-and-coming brokers. This program is designed to shape the future leaders of the industry, and provide them the knowledge and tools that have made SIORs the absolute best in commercial real estate for more than 75 years. SIOR Member Associates benefit from professional development, early career resources, networking with SIORs, and, most importantly, a personal SIOR Mentor from within the chapter.
The following resources are available to learn more about the Member Associate program:
- Why you should join SIOR – https://www.sior.com/membership/why-join-sior
- How to become an SIOR – https://www.sior.com/membership/become
- Accelerate Your Career – http://www.sior.com/docs/default-source/marketing/sior_accelerate-your-career-brochure.pdf
- Member Associate flyer – http://www.sior.com/docs/default-source/membership-docs/sior_memberassocflyer_.pdf
For more information contact: Ying-Ying Chow, Manager of Admissions ([email protected]) and Michael Topp, Director of Membership ([email protected])
While SIOR Member Associates are not designees and cannot use the SIOR credential after their names, they will:
- Have access to SIOR’s most importance resource: a global network of more than 3,100 SIORs.
- Distinguish themselves early in their career as a member of the SIOR community.
- Gain exposure to top-producing brokers while opening doors and creating opportunities.
- Benefit from a structured mentorship and guidance program led by current SIORs.
- Learn from relevant and timely education programs tailored for brokers seeking greater success.
The admissions requirements and responsibilities as a member are outlined in detail at https://www.sior.com/membership/become. Those interested in starting an application can contact Ying-Ying Chow at [email protected].