Adaptive reuse, the redevelopment of older buildings for a new purpose, will be the subject of the next BizTimes Milwaukee webcast, presented by BT360 Content Solutions.
The free webcast will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, June 17. Click here to register.
- Creating a vision and engaging local stakeholders.
- Unique risks and common obstacles and how to mitigate them.
- Tax credits, incentives, and proposed real estate tax changes that may affect adaptive reuse projects.
- Inclusionary practices: promoting diversity, equity, and community through adaptive reuse projects.
- Building cost savings in an era of rising material costs.
- Redevelopment as a catalyst for change: how adaptive reuse can enrich neighborhoods and build community.