We continue to push forward in our advocacy for the appropriate modernization of the I-94 E/W Corridor. The 8-Lane is currently the preferred alternative and we’re looking for individuals willing to share electronic comments through the attached comment forms or write a letter using some of the points in the first document. Even a short email expressing support would be sufficient to record support. At this time, a 6-lane alternative is being proposed, but that does not serve the current capacity needs and/or safety concerns. CARW along with others, are assisting with public comments and we need your help!
Contact Tracy Johnson for more information about assisting with the process or follow some of the simple steps below through online forms.
- I have attached below, a few prefilled comments cards. The text can be easily used in an email.
- I-94 East-West call to action: https://p2a.co/XHTTM8F. Send a letter to WisDOT with just a few clicks. No thought required.
- WisDOT online portal: https://2.selectsurvey.net/WisDot/TakeSurvey.aspx?PageNumber=1&SurveyID=n2LI3783. Submitter must provide content (sample content provided in linked comment cards)
For more information, go to the project website at: wisconsindot.gov/94eastwest
- For Letter Writers: Important Details Document HERE
- For Those Submitting Comments – Safety: Pre-Formatted Form HERE
- For Those Submitting Comments – Economy: Pre-Formatted Form HERE