Commercial Real Estate Negotiations Course Offered through CCIM Wisconsin
Learn and apply the CCIM Interest-based Negotiations Model to your most challenging transactions. Learn new, proven strategies to client acceptance that will get you out of the “high/low game” and other tactics that can derail a successful transaction. The workshop satisfies the Institute’s eight-hour negotiation education requirement for earning the CCIM designation.
Interest-based negotiation is a 3-step process that brings discipline to your negotiation strategies. It involves identifying:
- What parties are involved in the negotiation, and what are they seeking?
- What can we do to get the other parties what they need, so that we can get what we want?
- What happens if there is no agreement?
Through an interactive case study format and role play, you will learn to:
- Satisfy the interests of parties involved in the negotiation (without sacrificing yours)
- Develop strategies for identifying and addressing challenges in a principled, transparent manner
- Maintain a collaborative approach to negotiations
- Effectively communicate the consequences of not reaching an agreement
This course satisfies the Institute’s eight-hour negotiation education requirement for earning CCIM Designation.*
When: March 8, 2016 | 8:00AM-5:00PM
Where: CCIM Wisconsin Offices | City Center | 735 N Water St. | Milwaukee, WI 53202
Candidate and Designee Fee: $195.00
Non-Candidate/Non-Designee Fee: $250.00
If you are interested in becoming a CCIM candidate to receive member pricing, please contact Tracy Johnson at [email protected].
*This course is not approved for WI Continuing Education credit.