Are you interested in joining us at the CARW Golf Outing on August 15th? We’re looking for volunteers. Volunteers will help with set-up, golf preparation, on-course communication and more. Some opportunities are for the full day and others are for set periods of time. Contact Amanda Hoffman at [email protected] if you are interested in the following:
***Out of respect to our paying sponsors, no additional company signage will be allowed on the course. This includes any signage near volunteers, tents etc.***
- Sponsor set-up – taking sponsors to holes for on-course set-up (4 needed) | time: 7:00 am – 9:00 am & 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Bag drop – assisting with unloading of bags from cars and transport to carts (4 needed) | time: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Registration – these volunteers will help with registration (4 needed) | 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- On-course directions – take a seat on an assigned place along the cart path to help golfers navigate to the ‘next hole’ – these are set up at traditionally confusing spots on the course (9 needed) | time: 10:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Parking guides – as golfers leave the course we will ask that carts are returned to a designated area – these volunteers will help guide them (2 needed) | time: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Volunteers will be given a boxed lunch and may be asked to wear a shirt or vest to indicate their role at the outing. A registration form for dinner & cocktails only will be available soon if you would like to attend.
We will do a full volunteer prep call in advance of the outing.