- 58% of REALTORS® closed a commercial sale.
- Sales volume totaled $51.6 billion
- Sales volume rose 8.5% from a year ago.
- Sales prices increased 5.1% year-over-year.
- Cap rates averaged 7.2%.
- The average estimated transaction value equaled $1.4 million in Q1.2016.
The REALTORS® Commercial Real Estate Market Trends measures quarterly activity in the commercial real estate markets, as reported in a national survey. The survey collects data from REALTORS® engaged in commercial real estate transactions. The survey is designed to provide an overview of market performance, sales and leasing transactions, along with information on current economic challenges and future expectations.