Large Donor Council
The RPAC Large Donor Council consists of an elite and passionate group of REALTOR contributors and other Commercial Real Estate Leaders who partner with the NAR to shape the political future for the real estate industry. Members of the Large Donor Council are eligible to participate in the RPAC Recognition Program, with specific benefits and accolades that acknowledge their support of RPAC.
With a minimum annual investment of $1,000, there are three levels within the RPAC Large Donor Council: Sterling “R,” Crystal “R,” and Golden “R.” NAR affiliates and state or local associations that make a corporate contribution to RPAC are also recognized at these various contributor levels.
Scott Walker Meeting
Join us for a meeting with Governor Scott Walker to discuss important commercial real estate issues by clicking here!
Being a member of the Large Donor council you will receive numerous benefits including access to the Cook Political Report, Recognition at State Convention , Name on hall of Fame Plaque on the DC Rooftop, and a lot more. To see the complete list of benefits be sure to check it out by clicking here!
To become a member it is really quick and easy. The contribution form is attached here and it shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes to fill out.
To see a breakdown of what it means to be a member and and to better understand the Large Donor Council make sure you view the presentation.
If you have any questions, please contact Tracy Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414.271.2021
2017 Members of LDC:
- Ben Adank*, SARA Investment Real Estate
- Kevin Armstrong, CBRE, Inc.
- James Barry III*, CCIM, The Barry Company
- Barry Chavin*, SIOR, NAI MLG Commercial
- Mike Fardy*, Colliers International
- Bob Flood*, RFP Commercial
- Jeff Hoffman*, CCIM, SIOR, Cushman & Wakefield, The Boerke Company
- Tracy Johnson*, Commercial Association of REALTORS
- Joe Lak*, Colliers International
- Peter Ogden*, Ogden Real Estate
- Steve Pape*, Greywolf Partners
- Curt Pitzen*, NAI MLG Commercial
- Scott Revolinski*, RFP Commercial
- Stephen Provancher*, NAI MLG Commercial
- Ned Purtell*, SIOR, RFP Commercial
- Thomas Shepherd, CCIM, Colliers International
- Rich Tennessen, EUA
- Scott Welsh*, Colliers International
- John Czarnecki, Commercial United, LLC
- Adam Dreier, Mid-America Real Estate-Wisc, LLC
- Shari Engstrom, Sid Grinker Restoration